VIP Rewards Program
Get Rewarded Just for Showing Up to Your Appointment!
Orthodontic work often requires patients to make several appointments with
their orthodontist for the upcoming months and years. To help make this
experience just a little less of a chore, we’ve created the VIP
Rewards Program. The goal of this system is to reward you for all of your
hard work as you progress through your orthodontic journey.
This is a points-based program where you earn points just by showing up
to appointments and taking care of your oral hygiene. When you earn enough
points you can exchange them for gift cards!
How to Earn Points & Prizes
Points are awarded during appointments with your orthodontist. Be sure
to remind your orthodontist that you’re part of the rewards program
so they can award you with points!
Some ways you can earn points include:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Maintaining excellent oral hygiene
- Keeping your braces or appliance in good condition
- Visiting your dentist regularly
- Wearing your appliances as instructed
- Scheduling your next appointment prior to leaving our office
- Starting treatment the same day as your consultation
- Leaving a review
- Liking us on Facebook!
- Referring a friend to the office
Points can be redeemed online or by speaking to a staff member. We have
a wide selection of gift cards for you to choose from, including, but
not limited to:
- Apple iTunes
- Best Buy
- Movie Theatres
Be sure to follow program rules to remain eligible for points and prizes:
- Reward card must be present to receive reward points.
- Replacement cards are available for a 10-point purchase.
- Rewards are given at regularly scheduled appointments.
- Points or gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Points and prizes are subject to change at any time.
- Dental reward points are available when returning a completed dental certificate.
- Points cannot be transferred to another patient.
- Eligibility to earn reward points is dependent on good oral hygiene. If
oral hygiene is poor, the patient is not eligible to receive any other
Ask our staff about the rewards program during your next appointment to
start earning points!