Office Safety Protocol
We are preparing to see patients with our estimated reopen date of May 4th for elective procedures! We will continue with our limited hours from
8am-5pm, Monday- Saturday. Our office safety protocol has evolved to continue
to follow recommendations as given by the CDC and ADA. This page will
be updated as we navigate through COVID-19 and the situation evolves and improves.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are asking patients to wait outside
or in your vehicle, rather than in the reception area.
After you’ve called, please wait for a member of our staff to open
the door for you and remember to practice social distancing.
Our office safety protocol includes:
- For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the presence in operatories
to only the patients (and the guardian if the patients has special needs)
- Our staff are equipped with the proper PPE
- Enhanced sanitation protocols have been implemented throughout the office,
and after every patient visit
- We’re removed our food & beverage station, and are happy to provide
bottle of water for patients
- The chairs in our reception area have been rearranged to follow social
- Any reading material and pamphlets have been removed from the waiting area
and front desk
Everything we’ve implemented is an effort to keep YOU safe, and be
here as best as we can for our patients.
Stay safe, stay strong Billings!
Your friends at BDC