Office Safety Protocol
Our office safety protocol has evolved to continue to follow recommendations
as given by the CDC and ADA. This page will be updated as we navigate
through COVID-19 and the situation evolves and improves.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, masks are required for anyone aged 5
or older. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one to wear
during your visit. Remember to continue to practice social distancing.
Our office safety protocol includes:
- For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the presence in operatories
to only the patients (and the guardian if the patients has special needs)
- Our staff are equipped with the proper PPE
- Enhanced sanitation protocols have been implemented throughout the office,
and after every patient visit
- We’re removed our food & beverage station, and are happy to provide
bottle of water for patients
- The chairs in our reception area have been rearranged to follow social
- Any reading material and pamphlets have been removed from the waiting area
and front desk
Everything we’ve implemented is an effort to keep YOU safe, and be
here as best as we can for our patients.
Stay safe, stay strong Billings!
Your friends at BDC