Have you ever considered a fulfilling career in dental assisting but aren't sure where to start? Brewer Dental Education Center has the answer for you!
"Like" Brewer Dental Center on Facebook!
Spring Dental Assisiting Program
4 Spots Left!!!!
Come and find out:
- What is dental assisting?
- Is dental assisting for you?
- What can I expect to learn from this course?
- What does the program consist of?
- Why should you take our training?
- 14 students per course
- Kim: (406) 656-6100 |
March 28th - May 20th, 2017
- Tuesday: 6pm-9pm
- Thursday: 6pm-9pm
- Saturday: 8am-12pm
Further details about the course dates and work:
- 24 classes - 10hrs/week
- 40 hours of internship
- 30 hours of paid employment/active treatment opportunities
At the end of the term, (2) 90+ day employment agreements will be offered.
- $5,995.00 - You can apply for personal loans through First Interstate Bank as well as Little Horn State Bank.