Have you ever considered a fulfilling career in dental assisting but aren't sure where to start? Brewer Dental Education Center has the answer for you!
"Like" Brewer Dental Center on Facebook!
Dental Assisiting Seminar
Wednesday, March 1st, 2017 @ 6pm
Join Us At: 2900 Central Aveune, Building #2 (Orthodontic & Pediatric Center)
Come and find out:
- What is dental assisting?
- Is dental assisting for you?
- What can I expect to learn from this course?
- What does the program consist of?
- Why should you take our training?
- 16 students per course
- Kim: (406) 656-6100 |
March 28th - May 20th, 2017
- Tuesday: 6pm-9pm
- Thursday: 6pm-9pm
- Saturday: 8am-12pm
Further details about the course dates and work:
- 24 classes - 10hrs/week
- 40 hours of internship
- 30 hours of paid employment/active treatment opportunities
At the end of the term, (2) 90+ day employment agreements will be offered.
- $5,995.00 - You can apply for personal loans through First Interstate Bank as well as Little Horn State Bank.