In-House Dental Discount Plan
Members save 10-50% on all dental fees with The Brewer Dental Advantage Plan!
Our plan provides members with significant savings on all dental services. It is an easily accessible plan offering a complete package of reduced fees for all your dental needs, making quality dentistry affordable.
We offer competitive discounts on all dental procedures. Please see some examples of your savings below.
|Procedure||Advantage Plan||Usual Fee||Savings|
|Molar Root Canal||$999||$1245||20%|
Annual Membership Fees
Members Save 10%-50% On All Dental Services
|Each Additional Family Member||$77/year|
Benefits of the Brewer Dental Advantage Plan
- Effective Immediately
- Reduced Fees for All Dental Procedures
- Pre-Existing Conditions are Covered
- Free Consultation
- No Deductibles
- No Claim Forms
- No Frequency Limitations
- No Annual or Lifetime Maximums
- No Waiting Periods
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENROLL?
- Single individuals
- Domestic partners
- Married couples
- Additional family members regardless of age
WHO ARE THE PROVIDERS ON THE PLAN?
The Brewer Dental Advantage Plan is offered and available at any of our three Brewer Dental Center locations. Each of our locations strive to provide quality, affordable dental care. For more information on our locations, contact us.
All dentists and hygienist employed by Brewer Dental Center are providers to the plan. For a list, please see below.
|Dr. Kevin M Brewer||Dr. E. Wade Wilde||Dr. Benjamin Holloway|
|Dr. Russell Homer||Dr. Brian Draayer||Dr. Bryant Low|
|Dr. Aaron McDonough||Dr. Cal Bullock||Dr. Joseph Flechas|
|Dr. Ryan Ross||Dr. Steven Bolender||Dr. Michael Heringer|
|Dr. Thaddeus Honaker||Dr. Nathan Jensen||Dr. David McCracken|
|Dr. Ryan Hecht|
|Debbie Porter, RDH||Tammy Helmer, RDH||Sarah Leichner, RDH|
|Malanie Davaiu, RDH||Staci Flechas, RDH||Kristin Gorder, RDH|
|Justin Beagly, RDH||Diane Klemann, RDH||Lynsee Openshaw, RDH|
|Shantel Rea, RDH||Angela Pond, RDH||Lacey Dauenhauer, RDH|
|Tracy Enterline, RDH||Ashley Fowler, RDH||Jennifer Zimmerman, RDH|
|Lisa Simpson, RDH||Michelle Schoening, RDH||Raquel Schwab, RDH|
|Sarah Joy Rosales, RDH||Amanda Thievin, RDH||Teela Wagoner, RDH|
WHAT IF I HAVE ANOTHER DENTAL PLAN?
The Brewer Dental Advantage Plan may not be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Most commonly performed dental procedures are listed in our brochure. Any procedure not listed on our brochure will be offered at a 15% discount of Brewer Dental Center’s usual fee.
WHEN DOES THE PLAN GO INTO EFFECT?
Membership in Brewer Dental Advantage Plan is effective the same day the enrollment application and membership fee are received.
HOW DO I JOIN BREWER DENTAL ADVANTAGE PLAN?
Click here to enroll online today or stop by one of our three locations and ask one of our friendly front desk team members for an application.
COMBINED DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND DISCLOSURE FORM PLAN CONTRACT
FULL PLAN DISCLOSURE
Terms and Conditions
Brewer Dental Center appreciates your membership and looks forward to servicing all your dental needs. We encourage you to take an active role to ensure good dental health. Most importantly, we encourage you to use your discounted benefits and we recommend scheduling a first appointment within (30) days of membership. If you have questions about benefits, limitations or exclusions, you may call Brewer Dental Center at (406) 656-6100. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 7AM to 7PM and Saturday 7AM to 5PM.
This is a discount plan. THIS IS NOT INSURANCE. By paying an annual membership fee to Brewer Dental Center members will be entitled to receive dental services at reduced rates.
WHEN MEMBERSHIP BEGINS
Membership is effective the same day the enrollment application and membership fee are received.
You are responsible to pay any membership payments to participate in this plan. Applicable membership fees for the initial year of services are as follows:
|Each Additional Family Member||$77.00/year|
- Single individuals
- Domestic partners
- Married couples
- Additional family members regardless of age
As used in this Description, “Eligibility” means you or your family’s right to receive dental services at reduced rates. “Eligible family members” means your spouse and/or additional family members regardless of age.
CANCELLATION OF BENEFITS
If the contract between the Plan and the Individual or Family is terminated by the Plan for non-payment of account balance, your membership will be terminated immediately. Your membership may also be cancelled for the following reasons:
- Failure to pay account balance.
- Fraud or deception in the use of the services or facilities of the Plan or knowingly permitting such fraud or deception by another such other good cause as agreed upon between the Plan and a group or you.
- Nonpayment – If any member fails to make any past due payment within (15) days after monthly notice to the member of the amount due, Brewer Dental Center may terminate the Individual Contract effective immediately. These rights may only be reinstated by payment of the amounts due and by renewed application membership. Services received after the effective date of membership termination will be charged to the member at Brewer Dental Center’s usual fee.
- Furnishing incorrect or incomplete information: If the Member knowingly furnishes incorrect or incomplete information on the application, questionnaire, forms or statements submitted to Brewer Dental Center, the rights of the member and all additional family members may be terminated effective immediately.
- Misuse of Membership Card – If any Member permits the use of his or her Membership Card by any other person, or uses another person’s card, the card may be retained by Brewer Dental Center, and all rights of the member and all additional family members who wrongfully permitted such use may be terminated.
- Behavior that is abusive tot he extent that it threatens the safety of employees, providers, members and/or other patients.
Under no circumstances will your membership be terminated due to your health status or need for dental care.
The Brewer Dental Advantage Plan term is twelve months/one year. You may dis-enroll from the plan at the end of the term of the contract period which is twelve months/one year.
You can renew your plan for an additional year by paying an annual re-enrollment fee to Brewer Dental Center before your initial eligibility terminates. Brewer Dental Center will contact you about this at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of eligibility. Upon re-enrollment you (and if applicable additional family members) will receive new membership cards. The same procedure will be used to re-enroll for succeeding years.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
You may cancel your membership within (30) days of purchase for a refund. Enrollment costs and administration fees of $50 per card are non-refundable. If membership is cancelled or refunded, all discounted services are void from the date of purchase.
MEMBER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Plan Member, you have the right to:
- Choose your General Dentist provider from our Provider List.
- Get appointments within a reasonable amount of time.
- Participate in candid discussions and decisions about your dental care needs, including appropriate or medically necessary treatment options for your condition(s), regardless of cost or regardless of whether the treatment is covered by the plan.
- Have your records kept confidential. This means we will not share your dental care information without your written approval or unless it is permitted by law.
- Receive information about the Brewer Dental Advantage Plan, our services, and our providers.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Understand your dental problem(s) and participate in developing treatment goals, as much as possible, with your provider.
- Always present your Membership Card when receiving services.
- Ask questions about any dental condition and make certain that the explanations and instructions are understandable.
- Make and keep dental appointments. You should inform Brewer Dental Center at least 24 hours in advance when an appointment must be rescheduled.
- Help Brewer Dental Center maintain accurate and current medical/dental records by providing timely information regarding changes in address and contact information.
- Treat all Brewer Dental Center personnel and providers respectfully and courteously.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MEDICAL/DENTAL RECORDS
Brewer Dental Center is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of all members’ medical/dental information. Brewer Dental Center may not disclose members’ medical/dental information without the member’s authorization, unless required or permitted by law. Any disclosure of medical/dental information beyond the provisions of the law is prohibited. Brewer Dental Center has instituted procedures to implement this confidentiality policy. These procedures ensure that a member’s medical/dental information is kept confidential.
Since Brewer Dental Center does not provide insurance it does not coordinate benefits with any other dental insurance you or your family members may have. The Brewer Dental Advantage Plan is not supplemental insurance. It is a dental discount plan which Brewer Dental Center providers have agreed to provide Plan members dental services at reduced fees. You may not use the Brewer Dental Advantage Plan in combination with your dental insurance plan for procedures or services covered by your insurance plan.
Limitations and Exclusions:
- May not be combined with any other dental plan
- Services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- Treatment, which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- Hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- Cost of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
- Prescriptions and over-the-counter medications are not covered.
- Only procedures performed at Brewer Dental Center are covered under this plan
- The Plan is a reduced fee dental plan: it is not insurance
- Dental services or appliances that are determined to not be reasonable and/or necessary for maintaining or improving the Member’s dental health as determined by the treating dentist.
- Not to be combined with any other offers.
IF YOU COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE MEMBERSHIP FORM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS DESCRIPTION.
Brewer Dental Center reserve the right to modify, change, or discontinue the Brewer Dental Advantage Plan, fee, terms and services at the company’s option prior to your anniversary renewal date.